What I've ridden:
- 2000: MTC Subway (NYC), San Francisco Bay Area - BART, Portland MAX (Blue Line)
- 2002: UTA Bus (SLC), Valley Metro Bus (Phoenix), UTA TRAX (SLC)
- 2003: Paris Metro, Paris RER, French TGV,TrenItalia, Monaco Metro
- 2007: Long Island Rail Road, Washington DC - Metro, Portland MAX (Airport Line), Portland Streetcar
- 2010: MTC Bus (NYC), GreyHound, BoltBus, Chinatown Bus, Boston Green +Silver Lines, Chicago 'Loop', Phoenix 'Metro'
As I said in a previous post, there have been a number of cities I've visited, where the system seemed too similar to what I already knew to bother ride. Denver and Baltimore LRT systems being notable examples. But there are a fair number of cities I visited where I didn't get a chance to explore the transit system. I particular regret missing out on Baltimore's subway system, the Eugene 'Emerald Express' (EMX) and the Albuquerque 'RoadRunner'.